Virtual machine specs
The list of Virtual Machine flavors available to general users in the Stratus cloud computing service.
|FLAVOR||vCPUs||RAM (GB)||DISK (GB)|
- Tenant specific flavors can be setup at request.
- The underlying cloud compute nodes are dual AMD EPYC 7501.
- Additional disk storage can be obtained through the addition of volumes as block devices.
- Each tenant can have two public IP addresses, allocation of additional addresses must be justified.
- A wide range of operating system images is available, additional images can be made available on request or can be uploaded by the user.
- INCD provides and/or supports the deployment of platforms for different purposes including Galaxy, Jupyter etc. More information in Platforms