Virtual Machine Specs and Information
Specs and information for Virtual Machines in the INCD Stratus Cloud Computing service
Virtual machine specs
The list of Virtual Machine flavors available to general users in the Stratus cloud computing service.
|FLAVOR||vCPUs||RAM (GB)||DISK (GB)|
- Tenant specific flavors can be setup at request.
- The underlying cloud compute nodes are dual AMD EPYC 7501.
- Additional disk storage can be obtained through the addition of volumes as block devices.
- Each tenant can have two public IP addresses, allocation of additional addresses must be justified.
- A wide range of operating system images is available, additional images can be made available on request or can be uploaded by the user.
- INCD provides and/or supports the deployment of platforms for different purposes including Galaxy, Jupyter etc. More information in Platforms
INCD enables long term and short term platforms to enable data sharing and data processing in the cloud. The flexibility of the cloud environment is particularly suitable to support the deployment of computing environments and services that can be both generic or specific to a given scientific domain. INCD supports these type of environments. Examples:
- COVID-19 Galaxy service @EOSC-synergy
- gbif.pt | Global Biodiversity Information Facility
- OPENCoastS. Coastal circulation on-demand forecast
- coastnet.pt geoportal
- Red list of Vascular Flora in Portugal
- Jupyter Notebooks
For further information please contact the INCD support helpdesk.