Filling the request/registration form
- Do I need to specify a research project?
- The project is approved for funding but has not yet started
- Can organizations apply for institutional access?
- I have more than one project do I need to make multiple registrations?
- I have a new project do I need a new request?
- I have a new funding do I need a new request?
Do I need to specify a research project?
- Large requests should be backed by approved peer-reviewed research projects either national or European.
- Requests without a peer reviewed project will have lower priority, please fill the access request form with the maximum detail to facilitate the evaluation.
The project is approved for funding but has not yet started
These requests will be treated in the same manner as an ongoing project.
Can organizations apply for institutional access?
- Yes, but only for research or academic activities performed by research units or academic organizations.
- Institutional requests are treated in the same manner as the other requests. Please indicate in the access request form that the request is institutional and if you have funded projects also mention them.
I have more than one project do I need to make multiple registrations?
- Yes, if you have independent projects with different fundings, you will have to register one request for each new project.
- No, if in the scope of the same project you have multiple fundings, in this case fill one single request and specify all fundings in the "Add new funding".
I have a new project do I need a new request?
Yes, if you have a new project you will need to add a new request, since all projects need to apply separately.
I have a new funding do I need a new request?
- No, if that funding is to support an active project at INCD. New fundings can be added existing projects, allowing them to ask for more resources or time extensions.
- Yes, if you don’t have have an active project or if this funding corresponds to a different activity.